Online entry is now open for the Wellington North Junior Championships 2020. All entries must be submitted online - no exceptions. Entry closes at 23:59 Sunday, 20 September.
Wellington North Badminton
- Any junior player currently affiliated to Wellington North Badminton is eligible to enter this tournament.
- Any junior player currently attending any school within the Wellington North Badminton catchment (north of Ngaio and south of Paekakariki) is eligible to enter this tournament.
- Any junior player currently affiliated to Badminton Wellington or Badminton Hutt Valley are NOT eligible to enter this tournament.
- This tournament will be played across two age groups:
- Under 15: players must be under 15 years of age as at 31 December 2020, i.e. born in 2006 or later.
- Under 19: players must be under 19 years of age as at 31 December 2020, i.e. born in 2002 or later.
- This tournament will be played across two grades:
- Open Grade: players who are currently in a Team WN (junior and/or senior) squad.
- Social Grade: players who are NOT in a Team WN squad. Players who currently play badminton in school or attend our Shuttle Time programmes are encouraged to enter in this grade.
- All matters in relation to grading and merit of a player will be determined solely by the Tournament Director.
Schedule of Play
Monday 9:00am – Singles and Mixed Doubles
Tuesday 9:00am – Mixed Doubles and Doubles
Tuesday 6:00pm – Prize Giving
Final schedule will be determined based on number of entry for each event.
Members: $10.00 (including Team WN Squads players, Shuttle Time Programme participants, and Junior Club members)
Wellington North Badminton Stadium
Taylor Park, 24 Tawa Street
Entries can be made via ONLINE ENTRY only
Entry closes 23:59 Sunday, 20 September